My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
PRIVACY & SECURITY
- We are committed to protecting the privacy of our customers, which is why we do not sell, rent, or loan any personal identifiable information regarding our customers to any third party.SHOPIFY
- Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
- Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
- Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
- _session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
- _shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
- _shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
- cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
- _secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
- storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- In order to process your order efficiently, we collect the following information: name, billing address, shipping address, e-mail address, phone number, and credit card number ("Personal Information") when you place an order with us. This information is used solely by us and is stored in a secure environment. Under certain circumstances we do also collect the user's IP address, but only when we suspect that credit card fraud may have occurred. We also periodically conduct surveys of visitors to our website. This helps us better understand what our customers would like to see from us. We use this information for internal marketing research purposes. We may contact a visitor who responded to a survey for more information, but only if that visitor has told us that they don't mind being contacted.